Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer to work remotely to develop and implement machine learning projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop innovative algorithm solutions
- Evaluate and maintain algorithm systems
- Develop and deploy scalable algorithm system
- Research for improvements and better data processing implementation
- Develop systems that can be managed by the team
- build virtual environment of Docker
- Develop solutions using GPU machine
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience and knowledge of python, Opencv and C++.
- Experience of using tools and library of machine learning/deep learning keras, tensorflow and pytorch.
- Knowledge and experience with Image recognition
- Ability to analyze data collected from multiple sources
- high motivation for learning machine learning and image processing.
- At least 2 years of practical development experience
- Experience of machine learning algorithm and CNN or RNN.
- Knowledge in using Git.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field is a plus
For those who are qualified and interested to apply to this job, please include a link to your portfolio or some of your previous work along the C.V.
SMA GROUP L.L.C is a Japanese ICT company located in Tokyo. It offers high-quality business and ICT consulting services as well as software application development. Our market is in Japan and MENA area and expanding to reach other areas. Therefore, our team is allocated all around the world connecting all the countries at one point.