Software Project Manager
An Aleppo based Software Project Manager is needed to work remotely to lead projects from ideation through to completion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Project Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field
For those who are qualified and interested to apply for this job, please include a link to your portfolio or some of your previous work along with the C.V.
SMA GROUP L.L.C is a Japanese ICT company located in Tokyo. It offers high-quality business and ICT consulting services as well as software application development. Our market is in Japan and MENA area and expanding to reach other areas. Therefore, our team is allocated all around the world connecting all the countries at one point.