SEO specialists are marketing professionals who use research and analysis to improve a website’s ranking on search engines like Google. They find the most popular and relevant keywords used in search engine queries and insert them into websites, helping search engines find those sites and display them to web users. SEO specialists can work in digital marketing agencies or at in-house marketing departments.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write or help others to write a compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
For those who are qualified and interested to apply to this job, please include a link to your portfolio or some of your previous work along the C.V.
SMA GROUP L.L.C is a Japanese ICT company located in Tokyo. It offers high-quality business and ICT consulting services as well as software application development. Our market is in Japan and MENA area and expanding to reach other areas. Therefore, our team is allocated all around the world connecting all the countries at one point.